Academic year of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Invitation to the Academic Annual Celebration 2017
The academic yearly celebration 2017 takes place on July 8, 2017 in the Fruchthalle.
Compared to the past years, unfortunately, there are some changes, since the costs of the academic annual celebrations are no longer to be borne by the department at present.
- The granting of the certificate in the winter semester is not applicable.
- The certificates will be awarded personally only during the academic year in the summer semester. The documents may be handed over upon request together with the certificate. Anyone who would like to receive the already handed out certificate at the academic year, you can submit it to the Dean's Office one week before. Anyone who does not submit an application for prior delivery will receive the certificate at the academic annual celebration.
- Until now, the participation in the official part (appraisal of the graduates, speeches of the dean, the academy, the graduates, presentation of prizes) was free of charge. Since the sponsorship fees are unfortunately not covered by the costs, a participation fee must be paid: Each participant (graduate, relatives, friends) must pay a fee of 5.00 Euro. However, a maximum of 20.00 euros. Children under 12 years do not pay.
- For the evening event (buffet, dance) a contribution of 35.00 Euro per participant must be charged. Again, children under 12 are exempted from payment. If you are a member of the alumni association (also a junior member), you will receive a discount of 10.00 Euro for the evening event.
- Note: A free Alumni-Junior membership is possible for students who have obtained a degree from the Department of Economics at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern, followed by a subsequent Master's degree. Application
Donations and sponsors for the academic annual celebrations are always welcome!
Landeshochschulkasse Mainz, Deutsche Bundesbank, Filiale Mainz
IBAN : DE25 5500 0000 0055 0015 11
BIC : MARKDEF 1550
Kapitel : 4507
Kostenstelle : 8000510
Password : Jahresfeier FB WiWi
Or cash payment in the Dean's Office WiWi
Registration for the academic year 2017
Greetings and Annual Review
Dean Prof. Dr. Jan Wenzelburger
Acknowledgment of Bachelor's and Master's graduates as well as the doctoral students of the year 2016 / 2017
Awarding of the Hornbach study prize for outstanding achievements in the bachelor's program as well as extracurricular engagement
Contribution of the graduates and the Department of economics
Saxophone sextet “Sax du coeur”
And at the end :
Dinner & Dance with Live music
The Ingrid Schwarz Band